Who Knew??
That spending a few hours outside enjoying a moderately warm morning.......
Apparently, Easton got hives which was brought on from the cold water from the faucet. I have never seen hives before in my life and I was totally panicked. The hives were not there one minute and the next minute he was completely swollen from his thighs down. I took him to urgent care only to wait 2 1/2 hours and have the hives disappear (I had a hunch they'd do that that's why I took pictures) and be told that "your son had a case of the hives"- ugh! Come to find out that Jared also suffered from hives as a boy. So it seems that not only does Easton look like his dad, he has his dad's allergies!
Easton is fine. He had no idea what was going on. All he knew is that his nap was rudely interrupted but that he got to see his dad in the middle of the day!



6 comments:
I would have totally freaked. Moments like these are exactly why I feel the need to live closer to my mom.
scary! poor guy! Did you find out what it was from?
What? The cold water did it? Oh my, his poor leg looks terrible! Glad he's okay now!
Poor little guy. Glad it wasnt anything worse.
oh my GOSH!! What a SHOCK!! I'm so glad he's fine... I would have completely freaked out. Poor little guy!
Jesse does that same thing. Always some kind of crazy rash coming from who knows where-not fun.
Post a Comment