Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Spy

with my little eye, something that shouldn't be in the lazy susan!

9 comments:

tj said...

That is so funny-how did he fit in there?

The Larsons said...

Wow! He is amazing that he figured out how to get in there!

We love bowling too! Do you go on base? I need to talk to you about Mountain Home...there are 2 dental openings there this summer. Email me your email address at cassielarson16@yahoo.com so I can reply with some questions. Thanks!

Rachel said...

That is SOOOOOOO funny! How the heck did he even get in there? Abby has gotten stuck between the door and the side of the cabinet a couple times, but I don't think there's any way she could fit INSIDE it!

Too funny. Love it!!!

Becca said...

AWESOME!!!! That is so cute.

More Caffiene, Please said...

That is too funny. Why are they so in love with small spaces? Our dog crate has provided hours of fun!

510Jen said...

Hilarious. Glad you gor a pic of that one!

Morgan Greaves said...

That is hilarious!!!!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Cute!
Haven't heard back from you regarding your blog, but it looks like you got it figured out.
Michelle

Kath said...

That is so cute! My Brookie loves to climb in cabinets as well, but my question is, how in the world did he get so far back in there? Impressive!