Sunday, March 30, 2008

Angel Lush with Pineapple

I made this today and it was a hit!!!


Super simple, go HERE for the recipe. (No, I did not take the photo, it's from the jello website)

I love angel food cake. Jared and I can eat an entire one in one sitting. I love finding new recipes other than the typical whipping cream and strawberries. This will be added to the collection. 3 ingredients- totally low fat and super simple to make!

5 comments:

Haley said...

So where is the recipe??? It looks wayyyy yummy! The doctor said I could gain another pound...so maybe I'll try this!

Unknown said...

That looks so yummy! I think I'll make it tomorrow!

Unknown said...

I made this last night. It was a total hit! It didn't look nearly as pretty as it does in that picture but pretty close!
Thanks for the recipe!

Jessica said...

That looks way too good, but I now have LOTS of weight to lose.

grandma C said...

It was absolutely DELICIOUS!!! I know cause I ate it and wished I could have had it all to myself!