Hello Jared and Sydney, Hey we haven't seen or talked to you guys for such a long time. We were excited to find your blog through Todd and Anna's. Your boys are so cute and are getting so big! What else is new for you and your family? We are just starting to blog, so we are still learning. But I am so excited to keep up better on friends. Jason and Ashlee
Chana, I was wondering if you could show me some of your Spartan Cheer-leader moves. :)
Jason and Ashlee!! We have missed you guys. Not to much is new with us, except we are trying to get our house ready to sale. Not fun, with the market right now. Anyway, can't wait to see more of you both and your kids on your blog site. I just added you to ours.
Zipporah, I am so glad you are impressed. It's just one of my many talents that I have kept hidden. :)I heard about your surgery. I hope your feeling better. Tell Mike "hello."
Hey it's shannan, I came across this on becca's blog. Tell Jared his " toe Touch" is very nice, pretty darn flexible for a dentist!!! Hope all is going well for you guys.
Leslie- I sOooo got that on the first try. :) Okay, maybe on the second, but that was because Sydney wasn't ready with the camera.
Sarah- I wasn't sore the next day. You know, cause the military keeps you fit. :^)Nice to hear from you. Hope all is going well for you and Eric.
Shannon- Thank you, thank you, make sure you tell Joe. :) Actually, that really does mean a lot coming from you, since your a dance instructor. What do you think? Do you think I could make money at dancing? And I don't mean in Vegas. Although, I would keep an open mind. :0
Heidi- I tried to get Sydney to show her mean tricks, but she said "oh, no. It's your day to shine." She is nice like that. She would have totally smoked me.
I haven't checked out your blog for a little while, so first, Syd, congrats on your run! WAY to Go!! You are so gonna be hooked soon. Jared, Are you on the tramp? Cuz if you are doing that from the ground, I am really impressed. It's been a while since I did one of those:) But next I am sure that we all want to see a hirkey, followed by a high kick!
14 comments:
That IS talent...
What is that white stuff on those tall things behind Dr. Condie?
Is there a secret cheer boy hiding inside that DR???
Hello Jared and Sydney,
Hey we haven't seen or talked to you guys for such a long time. We were excited to find your blog through Todd and Anna's. Your boys are so cute and are getting so big! What else is new for you and your family? We are just starting to blog, so we are still learning. But I am so excited to keep up better on friends.
Jason and Ashlee
5,6,7,8...Jared wants to be a cheerleader. We've known it for years.
That is some nice flexiblility, Jared! ...We're very impressed!
Chana,
I was wondering if you could show me some of your Spartan Cheer-leader moves. :)
Jason and Ashlee!!
We have missed you guys. Not to much is new with us, except we are trying to get our house ready to sale. Not fun, with the market right now. Anyway, can't wait to see more of you both and your kids on your blog site. I just added you to ours.
Zipporah, I am so glad you are impressed. It's just one of my many talents that I have kept hidden. :)I heard about your surgery. I hope your feeling better. Tell Mike "hello."
Jared.
PS Hammons, Uh, That would be a big "no".
Hey it's shannan, I came across this on becca's blog. Tell Jared his " toe Touch" is very nice, pretty darn flexible for a dentist!!! Hope all is going well for you guys.
Hilarious! I am actually pretty impressed. Where is Sydney and her tricks?
I had no idea. Seriously...No. Idea.
GEEEE... that is better than I could do. However, you may have a little competition going up against Dr. Blamires.
Were you sore the next day?
GO jared!! saWeet jump! i used to be able to do that..... sigh. how many did you have to do to get that pic??
Leslie-
I sOooo got that on the first try. :) Okay, maybe on the second, but that was because Sydney wasn't ready with the camera.
Sarah-
I wasn't sore the next day. You know, cause the military keeps you fit. :^)Nice to hear from you. Hope all is going well for you and Eric.
Shannon-
Thank you, thank you, make sure you tell Joe. :) Actually, that really does mean a lot coming from you, since your a dance instructor. What do you think? Do you think I could make money at dancing? And I don't mean in Vegas. Although, I would keep an open mind. :0
Heidi-
I tried to get Sydney to show her mean tricks, but she said "oh, no. It's your day to shine." She is nice like that. She would have totally smoked me.
Jared.
I haven't checked out your blog for a little while, so first, Syd, congrats on your run! WAY to Go!! You are so gonna be hooked soon. Jared, Are you on the tramp? Cuz if you are doing that from the ground, I am really impressed. It's been a while since I did one of those:) But next I am sure that we all want to see a hirkey, followed by a high kick!
He gets it from his dad who can do handstand flip overs, well he use to could do the flips when he was Jared's age! :)
Post a Comment