We have a couple of cruddy kites and I keep meaning to get a good one so the kids can really enjoy flying it instead of trying to just get it up in the air : )
That looks like so much fun! I told hubby the other day that I wanted to take the kids out to fly kites! We need to get rid of the snow first. It snowed again today! BLEH!
5 comments:
We have a couple of cruddy kites and I keep meaning to get a good one so the kids can really enjoy flying it instead of trying to just get it up in the air : )
Chicago has nothing on us!!!
That looks like so much fun! I told hubby the other day that I wanted to take the kids out to fly kites! We need to get rid of the snow first. It snowed again today! BLEH!
Love the pictures!
Kati
Your boys are so cute. They look like they love their daddy. Love the kite. That is awesome.
Thats what we did too! I am posting it right now! Cool kite!
Post a Comment