Sunday, December 16, 2007

sick AND tired

Easton has been sick the past few days. After waking up in the middle of the night needing his pj's, sheet and blanket changed (again) I found him like this. Too tired to lay down!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh that is just pathetic! Cute, but so pathetic. Poor little guy. I hope he's feeling better today.

Becca said...

HIGH_larious!

wurstens5 said...

Very Cute!!! Nice carmels by the way. I wish you were my neighbor.

510Jen said...

I'm not envying the lack of sleep. But that is pretty darn cute.

Staci said...

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen... It makes me so sad that he doesn't feel good... Sick babies are the WORST!!!I love that in the middle of his sickness, you grab the camera.

Nancy/Bob said...

OH Easton, I hope Grandma didn't make you sick. I had so much fun with you but didn't want to give you a cold. I hope you are feeling better. Sometimes all we need is lots of love. love Grandma Taylor

The Wolfley Family said...

Well, this is just priceless! I hope he's feeling better.

I LOVE the caramels, by the way! I am so glad I AM a neighor! Thanks!

The Atwood's said...

Oh that is so funny. Poor little lamb! They are so cute when they are sick even though you feel so bad for them.