Thursday, December 27, 2007

Movie Recommendation

Several months ago Shelley recommended this movie and tonight we finally had a chance to watch it. We really enjoyed it and I think you will too. Thanks Shelley.

From the movie website:
When his wealthy grandfather dies, trust fund baby Jason Stevens anticipates a big inheritance. Instead his grandfather has devised a crash course on life: twelve tasks (or "gifts") designed to challenge Jason in improbable ways, sending him on a journey of self discovery and forcing him to determine what is most important in life: money or happiness.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Glad you enjoyed!

Kati said...

Hey...I tried your caramel recipe...and I failed! It never set up. I am guessing my candy therm. was off. Do you know aprox how long yours took to cook? It has been a long time since I have failed at a recipe. I felt kind of stupid...any secrets???
Kati

Zipporah said...

Our neighbors rented that a few weeks ago and let us borrow it. We thought it was really good too.

Morgan Greaves said...

Hey Syd it's Morgan! I just joined a book club and this is the first book we are going to read! Can't wait! I hope you are doing good...I finally joined the blogging world so keep in touch!!!!
Morgan

Morgan Greaves said...

I forgot, my blog is morgangreaves@blogspot.com!