
Thank you ebay for helping me find IT. During the summer Gibson received a Fantastic Four "blue man" from his kids meal at Burger King. This little man is one of his favorites (takes turns with Buzz Lightyear) and during one of our trips home to UT in November, he lost it.
He has looked for it everyday since. He grabs the flashlight and looks, he has his toys help him, he misses blue man like crazy. He uses phrases like "I gotta find him", "Oh, blue man is lost and I'm sad" and "think, think, think- where could he be"(as he taps his forehead).
Well, he has seen Santa a few times this season and the only thing he has asked for is "Blue Man." So, I found one on ebay! It came with 5 others and for $10, I'm making my 3 year olds Christmas wish come true!
4 comments:
I never knew what you or Gibson were talking about when you talked about the little blue man. Now I do and I know without a doubt I haven't seen it nor did I steal it.
You're a hero. I DO want to be like you when I have kids. Partly because you have recently turned in your mom jeans.
okay - i'm reading down your blog and guess what???? OUr top 2 names for this baby are EASTON and CARSON!!! How funny is that??? He was Easton forever, but the last little while Ive been going with Carson though...just haven't decided on the spelling yet. I guess we both have pretty good taste in names. :)
AWESOME!! you are the coolest mom ever. How sweet and sad that he has missed "blue man" so much. I am glad that you found one for him.
Forget sants, I believe in ebay. I swear you can find everything there!!!
Post a Comment