We don't get a lot of snow in our little part of the desert. So little snow that we don't even own a snow shovel because what snow we do get is usually melted by the time we'd get out to shovel it!
So last night when it began to snow and actually stick to the ground, I was very excited! I was actually excited for my boys to get to play in it. They both LOVE to be outside so I honestly thought they'd love it.
Well one did. The other one......
Not so much.He cried almost the entire time we were outside. He started to cry the moment I started to dress him and didn't stop until about 30 minutes AFTER I brought him inside.
I don't think it was so much the snow he didn't like but rather the fact that he couldn't move in his very cute snow gear.
I was able to get a few shots of him not crying-
If only I had a tissue that I could have wiped his poor nose.
This picture makes me laugh. Easton has a very distinct crawl. He doesn't crawl like most babies crawl. He crawls like a monkey with his head always up. So the pattern in the snow is not his "normal" pattern. This would be the "I can't move so I have to slither like a snake" crawl. Poor little man was so tired after only going that far. He was able to stop and enjoy the snow for a minute, crawling can really make a guy thirsty!
So luckily we don't get too much snow here. I have a feeling we wouldn't get a chance to really enjoy it. Maybe when he begins to walk.
7 comments:
Your boys are so cute- I can't believe how much your baby looks like Jared, and how much snow you guys had!! Looks like fun times were had by all!! :) Hey I need to get your address- email me at: mirandahjorth@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Too cute Syd! I can't wait to get to the snow. Sure hope they have some waiting for us down in the UC.
That's funny! I guess he wouldn't have like Colorado Springs so much, huh?
Oh how I miss the snow! So cute! Thanks for the packing tip too!
Too cute Syd, I love the first picture.
Those are some cute cute pictures! Tell him that I don't like snow either. It makes me cry too.
Kati
He's a doll and I love the hat and camo jacket. I actually do miss snow a bit sometimes. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment