Jared has two options when he gets ready for work each day. 1) Wear his uniform 2) wear PT (Physical Training) clothes. As you can guess, Jared wears PT clothes most mornings. It's very convenient since he goes to the gym before work and it sure beats lacing up black combat boots. So every afternoon G and E see their dad in PT gear, so when we went to the BX and saw PT gear in their sizes, we couldn't resist.
I tried to get Jared to put his PT gear on and join in the picture but he refused since the shorts are made just a bit too short for his liking:) Silly guy, doesn't he know that's why I wanted him to put them on:)
6 comments:
Oh Yeah!! Gotta love the PT shorts!
Oh so cute! Come on Jared, we want to see some leg!
Soooo cute! Can't wait for those BX's!
can I just say mini me x2 they are so cute
TOO cute! I love when they want to be JUST like their daddy-I have the same thing at my house!
Hey, found out you linked us...love your blog!
Post a Comment