Friday, July 6, 2007

Dear Grandma & Papa;

Thank you for sending me a t-shirt and fun sparkly star from your trip to Florida. I really like the alligators on the shirt. Perhaps it's been too long since I've seen you, I must have grown. I was unable to get the shirt on, not sure if it's my broad shoulders or big belly. Mom said that maybe we can find a stuffed animal to put it on or maybe we'll send it to baby Kelton to wear.

G likes his shirt too and he loves his squeaky alligator (mom doesn't, she says it's annoying).

Love you and miss you.

E

4 comments:

Zipporah said...

What a cutie! It sure is fun to feel like I know more of what is going on in your life.
-Love you guys!

leslie said...

what a little tank..... no need for shirts when you're that cute and squishy all over!!!

Shelley said...

Maybe you could cut the sleeves off and turn it into a tank top ;)

Ben and Krystal said...

this is hilarious