Monday, July 30, 2007

a GREAT book!

I'm finally finished. It took me forever to read book 7 because I went back and read book 6! Good thing I did because I had forgotten the whole book and storyline so it was a great refresher. I LOVED book 7. It was fantastic!

Yes, I really did make a list and I followed it for the first day but then I limited myself to read while the boys were asleep or Jared was home to play with them. Each book had 30+ chapters! I'd never have finished:)

Now, on to the book I'm suppose to have done for book club next week....completely different, I hope I can switch gears fast enough to get it done!

1 comment:

leslie said...

i'm just impressed you can keep track of a list for that long. i'll make a list but then lose it before i can cross anything off, so then i'll make a new list and lose that one... i'll never learn!