Thursday, July 19, 2007

happy birthday jared!!

If I had one wish it would be, a happy, happy birthday to YOU from ME!!

I put together a small slideshow highlighting Jared the past few years. To check it out, click here.

32 things you may not know about Jared:

  1. His favorite color to wear is Navy Blue
  2. He LOVES to workout
  3. He eats raisin bran every morning for breakfast
  4. He uses 15 inches of floss to floss his teeth EVERY DAY!
  5. He turns into the tickle monster every night before G goes to bed
  6. He never complains about changing a dirty diaper
  7. He's a night owl, rarely going to bed before midnight
  8. He loves to eat out
  9. He makes the best Saturday morning breakfasts
  10. He will only let a gal named "Kim" cut his hair
  11. He loves to clip his fingernails
  12. He works with the youth in our church
  13. He would love to run a marathon
  14. He drinks A LOT of protein shakes
  15. He sleeps on the left side of the bed
  16. He will eat anything I cook (or at least try it)
  17. He's ticklish
  18. He checks this blog everyday
  19. He'll sing with The Wiggles if asked by a certain 2 year old
  20. He loves the outdoors
  21. He's very patient with me and the boys
  22. He can build the best tower out of blocks
  23. He LOVES ice cream and brownies
  24. He misses being close to his parents
  25. He's a great dad
  26. His favorite food is steak and potatoes
  27. He has a testimony
  28. He would love to have more time to read
  29. He drives an old car that has been hit twice without complaining
  30. He's a great dentist
  31. He LOVES his family and shows it
  32. He's LOVED by many

Happy Birthday! We love you from the moon, to the stars and back!

12 comments:

leslie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!!! you are one of my most favorite people in the world. seriously. so easy and fruity and FUN to be around... remember when you let me ride on the hood of your car? water bread hands? oreo shakes at o'reillys?
i am so happy for you and syd... you have a gorgeous family, and i'm so glad that i found you guys out there in the ether!!!! maybe in your honor, i'll start to floss more often (only time my teeth are flossed is by the hygenist when i go in for a cleaning... hehe, i'm sure your discusted!) anyway, hope your day was GREAT!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Happy Birthday Jared! I just can't get over that you want to run a marathon, you? That is great. We need to get you on our Wasatch Back Relay team next year. You have always been such a good friend to Jason and myself. It must have been that Hobble Creek Ward! Best of wishes for you. You are a lucky man to have such a cute family!
Love,
The Murray's

tiffy girl said...

Happy Birthday Jared! ( a day late) Wow, 32! We are getting old, hope you had a special day and got to spend time with your family. How did your physical test go? You could come run the hobble creek half marathon with me and Leslie, Aug 25th. Only 31$ to enter. Its not a full marathon, but 13.1 miles is still a lot of miles to be running!

Zipporah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zipporah said...

Happy Birthday Jared! That slide show was awesome and made me miss you guys so much! You are a great guy and have a very cute family. I hope you have a great year!
love ya!

michelle said...

Jared looks like the rest of my family did some wishing for you so all I have to say is Happy Happy Birthday!!!! I was reading lesiles comment, how funny you are a crazy cat. I miss you jumping on the trampoline @ moms seeing how many flips you all could do. Anyway have a great day.

Shelley said...

Great job with the slide show Sydney! And happy birthday to Jared too.

THE CONDIE CLAN said...

Wow, Everybody for the Birthday wishes. Isn't Sydney awesome! Some of the pictures she put in the video, I had never seen before. Partly, because I hate taking pictures and secondly, we have taken thousands and they are just stuck in our computer. I must say that I am more motivate than ever to exercise, seeing myself in some of my dental school photos, I really put on some LBS. My goal for this last year in the military is to lose it all.

Leslie,
you have such a good memory. You crack me up. And, Yes, I do remember the wild days of Leslie and sounds like you are still keeping it up with the Tiffer "Beers, boobs, and bongs". :) Great stuff. I mean The Red Rocks Ampitheater. Sydney and I went there last year for lunch and got a little workout in with Gibson. Awesome place.
PS I always tell my patients to floss the teeth they want to keep and I will pull the rest. :)

Heidi,
If the Wasatch Back Relay team is made up of just your family, I am not sure I would be able to keep up, but I would love to try.

Tiff,
I scored a 93% on my PT test. Pretty good, but I was hoping for the 100. My run brought my score down, but I smoked the push-ups and the sit-ups. And I think the guy counting my laps was off. It was 21 times around the track, and when I thought I had reach the 21 lap, he said "You have one more to go". Anyway, maybe next time. I would take u up on the Hobble creek run, but I am not sure I would be able to take leave. Kind of swamped at work. Thanks for the invite.

Zipporah, Syd's video made me miss the days of living next door to you and Mike. When Mike gets back form Iraq, we will have to take another cruise or something. Gotta keep up the Scuba skills! But this time we will have to get Sydney to come so you don't have to be me my partner. Even thought I am the best partner you've ever had. :)J/k Mike.

Michelle, thanks for the Birthday wish. I have been checking you blog every now and then, and sounds like you were kind of a crazy cat too. What up with the coolers in the closet? bad girl. :) j/k I thought that was kind of funny.

Shelley, Thanks for the B-day wish and tell Jake hello.

michelle said...

Jared, lets just say thats as far as that went thank goodness! like I said skeletons are skeletons...Ha ha
So maybe i should say Tag condie caln your it!!!!
you have to tell 7 things we don't know about ya....
Blogs are great! You get to catch up with all your friends.So keep up the good work sid....

Tracy said...

Hey guys! It's your Burger King friends! It was so great to meet you yesterday and visit with you - I LOVE your blog! It will be fun to "blog" back and forth - looks like you guys have some really great friends - how fun! Happy (late) Birthday Jared - you need to run your first marathon with Chip - he loves it so much! Happy to be your new friends! :)

Grandma Karen said...

Jared, Happy Birthday really late. I am sorry I missed the "Big day". Wow to be 32 again. Just a little"fyi" when I was 32 I had 4 kids!! Anyway, hope you had a great day. I loved the 32 things Syd listed about you. I have to tell you one of the first memories I have of you. I remember picking you up and several other boys from football practice in my blue blaze. It was not built for 8 passengers in full football attire including helmet and sweateeeee! Yeah, even with all the windows down it didn't help. That wasn't the last time I picked a bunch of you guys up, I think you guys just didn't want to walk and you didn't know if anyone was coming to pick you up or not. So everyone would pile in. You guys were stacked on top of each other. I remember thinking of how appreciative you always were and I remember thinking how cute you were. (still are) It is a good memorie that makes me smile everytime.
Hard to believe that was 13 years ago. Have a good week.
Karen.

THE CONDIE CLAN said...

Michelle, I will do my best with the whole "TAG" thing, but I am not sure I am as brave as you to list all my skeletons. I may have to list some of Sydneys.

Tracy, You guys are awesome. We look forward to meeting up with you guys again. Tell Chip I would love to run with him in a marathon, we would probably have to do it after he bikes across the US.

Karen, You always know what to say to make me feel good. Thanks for your Birthday wish. I remember the Blue Blazer and you picking us up at practice.(It was probably a little more than 13 years ago but...) I also remember a few guys in the car saying what a "hot" mom Jason has. I won't rat anyone out, but I hope you are grining. Caz u should be.
Have a nice day.
Jared