love mint anything so definitely is a MUST to try on my list. guess i need to make a trip to Wally's World and pick me up a few. hope you are doing well. let me know if you head back down to SLC before the end of Aug. I would just love to see ya.
udipAre you kidding me me and mint are hand in hand, mint chocolate chip icecream, junior mints, andes mints, mmm I love them all can't wait to try thanks!
Ummm, okay, I seriously can't wait to try those! I LOVE those candy bars. Have you tried Charleston Chew minis? I'll have to put them on my blog. They are awesome too.
8 comments:
You're weird.
Yum! It's like a big junior mint with a little nougat surprise.
love mint anything so definitely is a MUST to try on my list. guess i need to make a trip to Wally's World and pick me up a few. hope you are doing well. let me know if you head back down to SLC before the end of Aug. I would just love to see ya.
Can't you find a new low-cal love? They do look yummy though and I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for those.
mmmm... I'll have to give them a try!
udipAre you kidding me me and mint are hand in hand, mint chocolate chip icecream, junior mints, andes mints, mmm I love them all can't wait to try thanks!
Ummm, okay, I seriously can't wait to try those! I LOVE those candy bars. Have you tried Charleston Chew minis? I'll have to put them on my blog. They are awesome too.
Post a Comment