Monday, July 2, 2007

A little man

E is our little man. We call him Mr. Magoo or Chubba Lubba. He's almost 7 months old and we LOVE him to pieces.
Makes you wonder what he's thinking huh? He was eating prunes and I couldn't resist taking a picture of him with a prune mustache. Check out the drool hanging from his chin in the second picture!
Look at those rolls! E is 20lbs and 27 inches long. He's solid. He has been nicknamed "the brick" since he's so thick. E won't take a binkie but who needs one when he has his toes to suck on!
Pure sweetness! He loves pounding on his highchair tray like a drum.
E makes a sound like dark vader- too cute! Look at those blue eyes. We hope they stay blue. G's eyes have softened a bit and have a little bit of green to them. E's are very blue at the moment and we hope they stay that way.

4 comments:

The Wolfley Family said...

I am so glad you are blogging! Your kids are so darn cute and it is fun to see all their pictures. You are much better at updating your blog than I am! Maybe some of that will rub off on me! Thanks!

wurstens5 said...

Cute little boy!! He looks just like Jared. He remindes me of Brandon a lot. He is 11 months old and 22 lbs. He is a little chuncky monkey.

katie said...

You guys have the cutest boys! did I mention I love the name Easton!! So glad you are finally blogging!

leslie said...

yaya!!!! sydney, i'm so happy... another blog to hang out in! your boys are amazing... can't believe how much gibson looks like you and easton looks like jared. looking foward to lots of posts!!!