Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our little man is 7 months old today!

I'm not sure what's harder to believe; Christmas was 7 months ago or that it's been 7 months since E joined our family!! Wow, time sure does fly.

Hubby and I figured out the other day that feeding E adds $80 a month to our grocery bill!! This kid can eat! He loves sweet potatoes and applesauce and can finish super fast.

We sure love him!

7 comments:

Ben and Krystal said...

this is the cutest baby pic I have ever seen!

Rachel said...

What a darling photo! I love that you even got his bubbles. What a doll. He and Abby will be the cutest couple ever! :o)

Zipporah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zipporah said...

Okay, I'm a dork and wish I could delete that last message. Duh! My brain isn't working (obviously!) and I know he isn't one yet.
He is very cute though!

More Caffiene, Please said...

He is so cute - I LOVE his rolls. He and Trey could do some serious damage together!

wurstens5 said...

Very cute picture.It's amazing how much kids can eat. Brandon is on his last can of formula right now. Hppy days!!!

The Wolfley Family said...

I LOVE that you got his cute rolls! I can't wait til we get to that point. Great picture!