Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines 2011


I was looking for something a little different for the boys' valentines this year and came across these little doo-dads. I think they turned out darling and the boys loved handing them out to their classmates and neighbor friends.

The original version I saw used tootsie pops or blow pops and I think those would have been cuter, less wrapper so it wouldn't cover cute faces. Plus, the original one was much more vibrate than mine turned out. Next year I'll dress the boys more appropriate for a Valentine picture:)


Gibson was told by a few friends at school that he was "cute" when handing out this card. That brought smiles all afternoon!




We had a wonderful Valentines Day. It was low key all the way.

We ended the evening with dinner guests {Jared's parents} and had a yummy dinner of Beef Ribs {Gibson's choice}, Salmon, baked potatoes and asparagus. Rulon and Marylou then treated us to a wonderful FHE on the Plan of Salvation and provided a delicious FHE treat.

We concluded the evening by reading some new Valentines books and tucking each of the boys in their own beds!

It was perfectly simple, just the way we like it.

4 comments:

janille said...

Those Valentines are Awesome!! You are such a great mom.

Aly G said...

Wow! You are such a talented mamma!:)

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

Those valentines are awesome! Now, if I can only remember and plan ahead so I can use them next year...

All of us, but mostly Heidi said...

Oh, yea. Those are cute!