What's for dinner this Wednesday?
Upside Down Spaghetti
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
160z cooked spaghetti noodles
1 lb hamburger browned and drained
jar of favorite spaghetti sauce
cheese! Mozarella or cheddar or both
Cream together cream cheese and sour cream {I was low on sour cream so I added cottage cheese and the family never knew} and spread on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
Layer rest of the ingredients ending with cheese on top. Cover and bake in oven on 350 for about 30-45 minutes. Take foil off for last 10 minutes.
Yummy!
I loved making this recipe because it was so simple, very inexpensive and delicious. It was a nice spin on the regular spaghetti dinner we enjoy.
4 comments:
Oh don't ya just love something easy that kids love!!?? Thx for the recipe, keep putting them on Betty Please!?
OH!! I have all those things in my pantry/fridge. i think we will be trying that tomorrow. we LOVE noodles at my house.
Thanks for the CD of pictures i got it in the mail this week and Ethan loved the valentines. Thanks
Thanks for the recipe! Love the ideas - keep them coming!
I made this last night with bowties instead of spaghetti and it was delish...I'm excited to eat the leftovers for lunch today!
Post a Comment