Monday, February 7, 2011

Just in case you are wondering

this is what happens when a key is stuck in an electrical outlet.

Yes, he did get shocked.

Yes, there was a big flame.

Yes, the fuses were tripped.

Luckily, he was scared more than hurt.

Luckily, the electrical items are on a surge protector.

Happy Monday everyone!


Thank goodness for a random wooden ruler that happened to be inches from this plug. It took a few minutes to get it out of the socket but I think we've all learned from this one!

No, it was not the baby or the 6 year old. Clearly, we need to talk cause and effect with a certain child. Maybe it will be a good FHE for tonight.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh E...

I'm so glad he's okay!! I hope the shock "shocked his brain" so his brain knows not to tell him to do stuff like that again. even when E tells his brain no.

I love that boy.

Michael and Kathy said...

We can relate. When Scott was two he did the exact same thing but he used hemostats. The socket was completely blown apart and the hemostats had a piece of them melted. He was supposed to be in the bedroom taking a nap. He never did anything like that again.And we were so lucky it wasn't worse!

Rachel said...

Yikes!

I'm so scared to raise this boy of mine. :/

TaylorClan said...

He can now cross that off of things to do as a kid!

Hopefully its a lesson learned! :)

Jessica Raber said...

Well glad to know it doesn't hurt to much! My two year old is always trying to do that!

Emilee said...

I'm glad he's ok. I hope you are. Love you guys.