Wednesday, February 23, 2011




I have two food blogs that I always turn to when looking for recipes. They are Our Best Bites and Annie's Eats. I have found amazing recipes from both of these blogs and have a few favorite recipes that I return to over and over again.

I was thrilled when Our Best Bites announced that they would be coming out with a cookbook of their favorite and most popular recipes. I love the power of the Internet but there's just something about flipping through a cookbook and having a picture of the final product stare back at you!

I found the cookbook at Costco last week {$15.99} and after the boys were snugly tucked into their beds, I sat on my bed and flipped page by page. I think I was drooling and went to bed very hungry!

This weekend we made Brazilian Lemonade a whopping three times. It was SO good and tasted just like the one you'd get at the fancy Brazilian Restaurants around here. {If I do say so myself}

Tonight I will be making Orange Chicken with Snow Peas and will be sure to report on the outcome. In the meantime, I recommend you go get this cookbook. Seriously, go get it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't call you back but I had zero luck at our costco...so sad.

I'm going to look at Sams but I'm guessing the result will be the same.

maybe I can convince one of my friends that is coming to visit to bring me one so I don't have to pay the extra $10 at Deseret Book!!

I CAN'T wait to start cooking!!

tiffy girl said...

Syd, I am laughing so hard right now!!! I too love their blog, even won a stainless steel cookware set from it! I got my cookbook today, delivered by the ups man (ordered from Amazon) Anywhoo... I spent an hour today making up a weekly menu, went to the store and guess what we had for dinner tonight?? you're not going to believe it... Orange Chicken with Snow Peas. I also made the coconut rice to go with it...SOOO good. Definatly worth the 15 bucks.