Sunday, January 30, 2011

the Human Canvas

Creed has discovered the myriad of options he has when using his body as a canvas. Pens, markers and glue, have all been tried to create the perfect picture.

I had no idea that yesterday when he said "off, peaze" that creating a masterpiece is what he had in mind. So, since he said "peaze" I took his clothes off.

He hung around me, acting cute, showing me the characters on his diaper and saying "cheese" for the camera.

And then I lost sight of the little guy and when I went to find him, I found him having some quality art time.

He's actually really good. He even used the marker to get his back and upper neck. Now that's a talented artist! Good thing for washable markers.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

we are dealing with the same thing around our house- claire things she can just be "artsie" on anything she wants. Put the markers and things up and she just drags the stool around all day and figures out how to get into them. aghhhhhh. These toddlers. hope all is well. Just think- tomorrow is FEB. YEAH!!!

katie said...

We have the same issue too!! I changed Brinklee two times this morning cause she had "artsied" on herself. Gotta love these cuties!

The Wright's said...

I have an artist as well. The worst part is I has to quit buying sharpies-a luxury that I hated to give up to save my walls. I'm always amazed where they can reach to draw! He is a cutie!