Friday, January 21, 2011

Yeah for playdates!

Sometimes I feel like I've been locked inside and someone on the outside ran away with the key! January can be so blah. This January has just been cold. cold. cold. Frozen snow not ideal to play in is all around us. The only play lands are those attached to fast food restaurants and a serious case of the blahs had me in a chokehold.

Thank goodness for playdates!

Casey and I decided to head to the mall and let the kids play on the very exciting foam thingy they have there. We weren't the only moms with that idea! The kids played, snacked and enjoyed some free time while Casey and I enjoyed refereeing and catching up on the small town to-do's.

{Casey and I holding down the bench. Picture courtesy of Gibson}

It was only 90 minutes {Erin, that is the same as an hour and a half} but it was so worth it! We dropped Gibson off at school, Creed took a nap and Easton and I did some puzzles. It was what we all needed to get rid of a little of the January blahs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sticking my tongue out at you.

Aly G said...

Oh how fun! Casey looks so great! I bet you guys had fun catching up! Your kids are dolls!