Do you think any other pictures would be better? I think this is the best! I bought Cooper his own spiderman costume the other day so he can be a real taylor boy.
Fun to see you guys at the Cornbelly carnival a couple of weeks ago. Anyways I kept thinking I think I said her name wrong and sure enough I hope you can forgive me for calling you cindy. So embarrassed. I should just let it go but that wouldn't be Rachel style. You have a very cute family and look amazing.
8 comments:
Those are some seriously awesome superheros! And...that dragon is adorable, too.
Gibson is getting SO tall!
What a handsome house full of boys!
I love it! That picture is hilarious!
i'd be crying too if the big brothers got to be a superhero and I had to wear the dragon.....
Classic Syd--I love it.
So so cute!! This pic could be in a magazine...seriously!! Bought Toy Story 3 today and it reminded me of you and your cute boys!:)
Do you think any other pictures would be better? I think this is the best! I bought Cooper his own spiderman costume the other day so he can be a real taylor boy.
Fun to see you guys at the Cornbelly carnival a couple of weeks ago. Anyways I kept thinking I think I said her name wrong and sure enough I hope you can forgive me for calling you cindy. So embarrassed. I should just let it go but that wouldn't be Rachel style. You have a very cute family and look amazing.
Oh man sad baby boy!!That's hillarious
Post a Comment