We're lovin' this.....
for the wii that is. Streaming netflix through the Wii is the smartest and easiest thing. We love it!Easton isn't feeling well. Woke up with a fever and has been dry heaving. Being able to stream movies and tv shows through the Wii without having to endure the ads for Pillow Pets is a dream come through.
I feel bad for our little Larsen Video which I'm sure won't last much longer and Hollywood Video has already shut it's doors here in town but for the same price that I could rent some DVD's for the weekend, I can have unlimited for a month. Seems like a no brainer to me!
3 comments:
We started Netflix a couple of months ago and it's been great. We don't have a Wii, so we hook up the laptop to the TV. That works too.
Agreed, we've had Netflix since 2003! The Wii streaming is fantastic, Maddy can't get enough.
Is larsen video really around still? Poor guy looks so miserable:( You mean you don't have a pillow pet yet? Come on Syd! I think they sucked me in from the info mercials a long time ago! I am a sucker.
Post a Comment