Summertime at our house
Luckily this day, I have shoes on. Most the time I don't because I wasn't expecting to have to chase him because two minutes before he was in the house.

At the end of each day, the feet in our house look like this. I don't know what it is about shoes but my kids won't keep them on. Every night no matter the time, we have to jump in the tub and wash feet and once we start washing their feet we realize they are just dirty boys and they end up taking baths to get the dirt off of their tired bodies.
At the end of each day, the feet in our house look like this. I don't know what it is about shoes but my kids won't keep them on. Every night no matter the time, we have to jump in the tub and wash feet and once we start washing their feet we realize they are just dirty boys and they end up taking baths to get the dirt off of their tired bodies.
Summertime is coming to a slow decline around here. The kids are most certainly going to be in withdrawals when we don't have friends showing up at our doorstep before 9am and we don't allow them to play in the street, while we talk to other parents in the middle of the road until 10pm.
We have loved our summer. It's been as low key as you could get which I think is perfect for a family of 3 boys ages, 5, 3 and 1. Naps have been taken, watermelon has been consumed and wonderful, friendships have been made with our neighbors all while standing under the stars watching our kids enjoy the simpler times of life.
3 comments:
So cute! You have such cute kids. They are true boys. What a great place you live.
Love the dirty feet! The mark of a truly great day. My kid's feet look like that at the day's end too, but I don't know how. They have to wear shoes what with all the snakes 'round these parts.
Your boys are getting so big. I hope one day our kids will be able to run up and down the street together!
Those feet are familiar around here too! I have to threaten the kids with their lives to wipe them off with a wet wipe before they come in! The house we are renting has such light carpet eeeek!
Post a Comment