Summer Storms
Last night after dinner we were treated to a fabulous summer storm. We opened up the double doors in the front of the house and sat and enjoyed the lightning, rain, hail and kids splashing in the puddles!
I had a moment of anxiety as I saw my newly washed windows be covered in rain {dirty filthy rain I'm sure} but quickly got over it as my house became cool and as the kids were eager to get outside and ride their bikes through the puddles.
We've needed rain all summer, however, we wish it would have checked our schedule first. We've got a summer party and a scout campout that may be very, very wet!
7 comments:
Cute picture. We got lots of rain yesterday too. It was wonderful! (I like that your blog isn't private anymore.)
I saw all the Facebook status updates about the storm y'all were having last night when I got up after the thunder woke me. It was sort of cool to think I was experiencing the same kind of weather as all you Utahns I love so much!
That's a really, really cute picture, by the way!
photo=cool
what a perfect evening in my eyes. looks like great time being together. miss ya.
Such a great photo. So cute. Sorry for the wet events, but I sure love Summer Rain storms.
Rain, Cleveland style, gotta love that now and then.
Post a Comment