Thursday, August 19, 2010




My sweet neighbor saw me giving my bushes a haircut and decided to reward my ambition with some fresh tomatoes from her garden.

Seriously, it was the best.reward.ever!

So for lunch I had myself my FIRST of the season tomato sandwich with Havarti Cheese on good 'ole cheap white wonder bread. It was so good. I ate two.

Yup, we're not afraid of carbs around here.


4 comments:

More Caffiene, Please said...

I'm laughing right now because literally, as I'm reading this post, I have my second pastrami/spinach/smoked provolone panini in my hand (okay, I made them on the George Foreman, but we can still call them paninis). Yours look delish - love fresh tomato sandwiches and I must try havarti!

Jessica Raber said...

LOVE tomato and Cheese sandwiches!!

kbenacci said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! I was just reading back through the past couple months and saw the post about maybe stopping the blog - I was so sad for a minute (but then you made it all better!)

Anywho, I'm all caught up and just thought I'd share that I had a very similar tomato sandwich for lunch - and I put last night's leftover pesto sauce on mine...yumm!! Oh how I miss talking about food with you for endless hours hehe!!

Looks like all is well...your boys are adorable :) Take care and don't you dare stop blogging!

Aly G said...

yum love fresh tomatos and havarti cheese!