Yesterday I drove by your empire and noticed there wasn't a line. I eagerly made my order {totally disappointed that you didn't offer kids meals} and was completely disappointed. The fries were dried, hard and in my opinion inedible. The burger was okay but not great. Truthfully, the best part of the meal was the pink lemonade.
Just so you know, I would rather eat at Five Guys which is saying a lot since they don't have a drive thru. Artic Circle and even McDonalds Angus Burger was better than yours.
I can say I tried your menu and I can say, I won't be back anytime soon.
Sincerely,
me
11 comments:
I peeing my pants...we just ate there last night...thought something very similar. Millie had never had a shake in her entire life...thought that would be a for sure safe bet...well..she wasn't impressed...and we all know Millie...shakes will NEVER be on her list now. Once she's made up her mind what she likes and doesn't like...the decision is made...no changin her mind. So...we just got a Five Guys...perhaps I'll try them next.
I could never see what the big hoopla is about in and out. We tried it a couple of times when we lived in NV and didn't care for it. It made us sick every time we ate there.
oh, you just broke you brother's heart.
We eat at Chadder's, My kids are freaking out because In-n-Out just opened in AF and we are all afraid Chadder's will go out of business. We have never been all that impressed with In-n-Out either...
I will have to try 5 guys...I have never been there.
5 Guys!? Boo-yah! I knew we were friends for really important reasons like agreeing on what constitutes a good burger.
If you go to Chadder's you have to let me know what you think. I've heard good things.
You are hilarious. I have not ventured out to go to In and out burger. Probably won't after this episode. Thanks for the heads up.
I TOTALLY agree on In and Out and Five Guys. I haven't been to Five Guys for weeks, but I might just go today. Thanks!
The Kirby agree too. Well I should say I agree. Todd still likes them, but I didn't think it was anything special, and because of all the hype about it I was also disappointed. We also like 5 Guys. In fact, we should go out sometime....
How sad.
The in 'n' out by our house is pretty good. We haven't tried 5 guys yet but I've heard good things.
{Warning: Shameless plug coming....}
Burgers Supreme blows em' all out of the water! Not that I'm biased or anything. Okay, maybe I am. :)
Florrie, I'll have to try Burgers Supreme, even with the shameless plug! They have a drive-thru so they may become my favorite in no time flat!
Anna- let's do it!
Post a Comment