I've been trying to capture this little guy walking for weeks now. He sees the camera and drops down to crawl to me. I was able to capture a few seconds of him and wanted to share!
Awww. That's too cute. I can't believe he's old enough to walk! Crazy how fast this year has gone. Are you ready for 3 walking, and soon to be running BOYS!?!
5 comments:
So cute! How did he get so big all the sudden?
WoW! Jack isn't the least bit interested in walking yet... so cute!
how cute!! I love his little outfit too (and Gibson in the background 'Is he going outside to play?')
Awww. That's too cute. I can't believe he's old enough to walk! Crazy how fast this year has gone. Are you ready for 3 walking, and soon to be running BOYS!?!
Yea! The walking world!
Post a Comment