What a Week!
{I told Easton to keep the bowl near, just incase......he did}
Last week was a doozie.
1 a.m. Monday morning I heard the gag and cry come from Easton's room. He took care of Monday and I must say, he did a good job keeping me on my toes and the washing machine running.
Tuesday it was Creed and myself {always fun to be a sick momma}
Wednesday Gibson took his turn
Thursday Jared got it as he was heading out the door to a dental convention
Friday we were in the clear so I took the kids to Emilee's as I flew to AZ for the weekend.
Saturday Emilee's daughter was sick
Sunday Emilee and her son Braxton were sick
Monday my mom watched my kids
Today my mom is sick.
Tomorrow- Pine sol will be my friend.
Awesome. Just Awesome.
4 comments:
Guess it's a good thing I waited until tomorrow to call you...I tohught I'd give you a day or two to get back to real life. Can't wait to hear baout your trip. I want all the details. We never did see Jared. I figured he was still sick Friday...or maybe he was hitting the slopes! Jeremy has a big weekend planned ofr next weekend up at the mountain. Come down. we'll hang out and send the boys to the cold.
Oh looks like the bug hit you guys too! He came to our house too, & I threatened the kids with their lives to make sure the throwup hit the bowl! Don't ya love that part of parenthood! Your entries on your blog make me laugh so hard!
Just fevers, coughs and goopy eyes for us. I'm not quite sure what is worse.
Dang it! My dad used to say "The family that bunks together blows chunks together." Unfortunatley that is true! Hope you are all on the mend. Have a fun with the Pine Sol!
Post a Comment