Looking Up
It was suggested to me to try Target's Brand of Baked Sea Salt and Vinegar chips. I did. Almost a full bag later, I made my decision that I like them. My favorite part of the whole bag is the little broken chips that are swimming in sea salt. Oh, I could drool just thinking of that salty goodness.
One thing about eating fingerful of broken chips is that it's almost easier to tilt the head back, open the mouth and drop the chips in. As you can imagine with this process, it's almost impossible not to look up.
Looking up is always a good thing, except when it creates more work for myself. You see, I looked up and saw cobwebs stringing from the cupboards to the window. I knew this would be a one time thing so I took a few steps to the left and once again looked up as I put more salty goodness in my mouth and once again, cobwebs were present.
If I didn't have salty goodness all over my fingers I would probably have gotten something to take care of the cobwebs but instead, I looked away and added it to the imaginary list of things to be done, like dust shutters, paint message board, clean fingerprints off front door and find wedding ring.
It will all be done, eventually.
For now, I'm going to focus my attention on more pressing matters like researching treadmills so I can eat salty goodness without feeling guilty......I am going to eat them in the kitchen, I've already looked up and now what I'm going to find.
1 comment:
And now I have to go to Target. Thanks a lot! I'll be sure NOT to look up though. I know what I'll see in my kitchen, and those two water stains being caused by the phantom water leak need to stay out of my thoughts for as long as I can deny them! ;-)
I <3 Creed. He's so dang cute!
Post a Comment