Monday, February 8, 2010

Cowboy Gibson

It's not even 9am on Monday morning and already I'm bugged.

We're applying for health insurance. It's a total pain. Our underwriter is Jackie Buggs and she bugs me. I have loved getting emails from her saying call me ASAP with no phone number....so I go through the automated system to get her voicemail and have her never call me back.

I love that when I finally talk to her, because her co-worker tracked her down, she is annoyed and won't give me any info because I'm not Jared....ugh. annoying. I can't get a hold of him during the day, Good Luck Jackie!

I had some friends come and see my house on Saturday. It was a total disaster which makes Jared and I both want to crawl into a hole. I think everyone from my sister who was visiting to friends commented on the amount of boxes of Captain Crunch we have in our storage room which we are in the process of organizing. We all know organizing=disaster zone.

We don't eat Captain Crunch, we don't really like Captain Crunch but they were $1 a box, A DOLLAR so I bought one, or ten.....

So this morning, I decided to make breakfast for the kids. A warm, delicious breakfast that we'd all sit around the table and enjoy. But, while it was cooking- I talked to Jackie Buggs and now I'm bugged. I didn't sit down to eat with the boys.

Plus, my warm delicious breakfast didn't turn out like mom used to make. Maybe Jared's right, maybe it does taste better when someone else makes it....Mom, you want to make me breakfast so I can tell for sure?

The sun is shining and that makes me happy. I'm happy that I don't have to talk to Jackie anymore, I'll let Jared deal with her attitude, while I try and change mine.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

You should have called me... I would have listened to the Monday woes. That's what Mondays are for. At least there's not a warrant out for your arrest...there is for me...went to renew my license today...second attempt in the last 2 weeks....well turns out that I have an unpaid ticket in Shaker Heights, ohio. So today...I spent the mornign on the phone with the friendly...friendly peopl in Ohio...where they say I have to appear in person. So...we should have gone out for dinner tonigth to gripe about people who take their jobs way too seriously! Miss you!

Sue said...

I'm so happy to hear that other people get annoyed. At least yours is with someone outside of your home. Mine was my seven year old. How sad is that!

Unknown said...

I would never judge you on captain crunch. I love that stuff. maybe I was just contemplating how many you'd notice were gone.

plus $1 a box!? hello - anything is healthy and amazing for a buck.

Kati said...

Jackie bugs me and I've never talked to her!
I have so many days like this. And cereal for a buck! Heck ya! I would stock up no matter what kind it is. Although I really do love me a bowl of the captain :)

510Jen said...

Oh I love you SYd you make me smile!

Holly said...

There is nothing so frustrating as incompetent phone customer service...
Generally, I think I am a pretty nice and accomodating person, but sometimes dealing with those kind of calls and those kind of reps makes me so mad I actually get all splotchy and red on my neck ,just so fired up. And helpless.
It's at this point (once Roarke came home in the middle of one of these futile converstaions with verizon customer service and saw the hive like thing on my neck that he took the phone and "handled it" without the emotion that was due to burst out of me any moment. Yea for Jared for his chivalry...that's what I call it!