TODAY

Creed figured out that he can move from point A to point B by using furniture. The highchair was the piece of choice today. He also uses the kitchen chairs. He's getting pretty smart and as he runs into something he'll back it up and try again.

We started potty training Easton. Most of his day was spent like this. My day was spent in the laundry room and running to retrieve paper towels before Creed found a puddle to splash in.

This is the reward system I came up with for Easton. For each success he gets to pick a treat. If you look closer and if you count, you'll notice only one is empty. {sigh} yes, that's how our day went.
Let's hope tomorrow is better, yes, tomorrow WILL be better.
6 comments:
I'm so sorry...because I know how day 2 went!! I think next week is a great time to try it again...or the next!!
good to see your treats of choice haven't changed...i am sure these were "on hand"!!!
Good idea. I will have to try that with Brandon. I think I am going to brave the potty training. Let me know if you have any more great ideas.
Oh I feel your pain. Potty training is the WORST. In fact, I'm quite sure that if there was a potty training boot camp and you could ship your kids away and have them come back potty trained I would TOTALLY be on board.....seriously. Good luck. Keep the faith. It's terrible while your in the middle of it and so frustrating, but in a short while your look back and say "that wasn't so bad."
(And not to make you jealous or anything, but I'm DONE with that potty training stage of life....Phew.)
Good luck.
hmmm, I'd do just about anything for swedish fish ;)
Good luck!
LOL!! I love this time of our lives, don't you?
Post a Comment