Just in case you've always wondered......
peanut butter does take out gum in your hair.
It was going my way. Creed was sound asleep. Easton was watching a movie quietly next to me as I was well on my way to getting my Sunday nap.
Easton: Mom, I can't get it out, he whispered.
Mom: SSHH, East, watch your show.
Easton: MOOOOMMM, it's stuck, help me
Mom: blindly tapping him on the leg. Shhh, you're going to wake up Creed.
Easton: MMMOOOOOMMMM, THE GUM IS STUCK IN MY HAIR.
I sat up very quickly and to my dismay, he was right. There, on the top of his head was watermelon chewing gum.
A dabble of peanut butter, a comb and a few tears and it was out! Yeah. I wasn't too thrilled with the possibility of having to shave his head in the middle of January. Luckily, we didn't have to and thankfully it only took a few minutes and we all got our nap!
2 comments:
he looks thrilled that you are taking pictures of it
fyi....spray a little PAM in the hair and it does the same thing or dab a little cooking oil and work it through the gum and it comes out too!!
Post a Comment