Since we potty trained him a few weeks ago, my laundry has magnified. Extra underwear and pants with elastic waist bands seem to fill the dirty clothes hamper and at the start of the process, it was not a surprise to find more than 5 pair of pants a day in the hamper.
Easton asked if he could help, and I'm not about to tell the kid no.
Luckily, Easton seems to be a seasoned pro at wearing big boy underwear and the laundry has calmed down a bit. I do however owe the kid some new underwear since I refused to rinse any soiled underpants, those ones went straight to the trash!
The first week was painful for both Easton and I but as I went to buy diapers the other day and only had to buy them for Creed. My heart smiled and so did my wallet!
2 comments:
train him young then until he's tall enough all you have to do is push the button and add the soap. done and done.
LOVE having only one baby in diapers! What a huge milestone for you! Congrats!
Post a Comment