Friday, January 22, 2010

Trying to blog
has become quite the process.

This is what happens when I sit down to blog
Baby boy takes advantage of my adverted eyes and an open bathroom door


Baby Boy is now in his crib
Hopefully taking a little cat nap
Which is all he's usually allowed to take around here

Not that it matters that he's in his crib.
Not that it matters that he may be oh so close to sleep which allows me a second to blog
because

this is what happens when older brother Easton wants a playmate.
Baby boy who once was slumbering moments ago is now laughing as Easton turns his crib into a trampoline.

What's an added commodity to a crib that makes jumping fun?
Clothes from Creed's drawers.

Trying to blog, is quite a process.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

This same thing happened to me yesterday...only there were three in the crib...which made me wonder what the max capacity of those things are..and instead of clothes they had it full of the clean stack of blankets I had just taken in the room. No pictures of the occasion...I wasn't as quick at the camera...gotta love em'.

The Barton Family said...

My three older kids will confirm that jumping in the crib bed is way fun....hint-if you put a dresser next to the crib, it's even funner....needless to say we had to get a new crib for baby #5.

wurstens5 said...

I don't know what it is about an open bathroom door, but boy do they love it. Kyle loves the toilet too.

The Wright's said...

Amen to that! I get discouraged with my lack of time.

Those boys are so cute!