Keep 'em coming
I love that Christmas cards have started to arrive. I love that I have a mailbox that I can wonder out to {in my pajamas} to retrieve them.
Christmas decorations are going to be sparse this year for a few reasons. 1) I haven't unwrapped the Christmas boxes yet 2) I haven't put away the boxes I've unpacked. The thought of putting all that stuff into a box so that I can unwrap another box and not have somewhere to put it is too much 3) I'm finding that sparse is good. Especially with a crawling 8 month old who likes to pull, touch and put things in his mouth.
This is last years full tree. I kept it up until March. Yup, March. Never tired of looking at it and love the vastness of the many wonderful relationships we have made over our years. It makes me happy....so keep 'em coming.
5 comments:
Thank you very much for that front and center spot!!
This year's is in the mail!
Good thing you kept it up till March last year. I think mine arrived in February. Hopefully I'll be a little mroe on the ball...oh wait it's already the middle of the month...I better get hoppin'
Love the tree!
LOVE the card holder! I've been trying to find a cute one...wish I had that one :) And I love that our card is on there at the top!!
My FAVORITE part of Christmas-cards!! Love the card holder, I need to find one as cute as yours!
Mine FINALLY went in the mail today. I just kept waiting for Ryan to get around to writing his letter....
Maybe it will be a post-Christmas card.
I love your card holder. Super cute.
Post a Comment