It's Beginning to Seem like Christmas!

This is the worlds fastest picture of my kids. We were already 3 minutes late to church but I knew if I didn't get it before we left, I'd never get it at all. I sat them all down and Creed held still for almost 30 seconds. I snapped some pictures and off we went.
I actually had some better pictures of the three of them but I really love the way Gibson and Easton are looking at their baby brother. Oh how these three love each other.
Gibson is hiding toys behind his back. It seems like there is always a toy in one of our pictures.
There are no ornaments on the bottom branches. Creed likes to eat them.
Easton had his tie off in the first 10 minutes of church. Gibson's shirt was untucked and Creed pulled off his socks.
I took the boys to meet the big guy. We went early on a Monday morning and waited for about 3 minutes. It was great. Gibson told Santa he wanted Bumblebee {news to me} and Easton wants Superman.
I took the boys to meet the big guy. We went early on a Monday morning and waited for about 3 minutes. It was great. Gibson told Santa he wanted Bumblebee {news to me} and Easton wants Superman.The boys loved it. Gibson has told everyone that he saw the "real one". I'm loving Gibson's excitement for Christmas this year. It's making our house very festive and very excited for Christmas eve!
2 comments:
I get to see you on Christmas day...I get to see you on Christmas Day...(I'm singing it)
Those boys are just too handsome! Have a fantastic Christmas.
Post a Comment