This second picture makes me want to eat him up. Elizabeth's favorite thing is to "help" me unload the dishwasher...she's not even prejudice if the dishes are clena or dirty...she'll help me unload it either way.
Ethan's favorite thing to to close the diswasher door when I am trying to load it. and he loves climbing into the fridge to see what is there when I open it to get something out
3 comments:
This second picture makes me want to eat him up. Elizabeth's favorite thing is to "help" me unload the dishwasher...she's not even prejudice if the dishes are clena or dirty...she'll help me unload it either way.
Ethan's favorite thing to to close the diswasher door when I am trying to load it. and he loves climbing into the fridge to see what is there when I open it to get something out
Can he come visit me? I sure do miss him and your other two.
Post a Comment