Flashback
On November 1st, my little sister Chana and her husband Fred ventured off to Arizona so that Fred could attend school.
Rewind, 8 years ago and Jared and I did the same thing.
We have a picture similar to this first one somewhere in the piles of pictures. Us and a moving van, in front of my parents house saying good bye. We had been married a little over a year and knew that it would be at least 4 years since our return, it ended up being 7.

She use to live in Logan and it was nice that she could pop in and out as her schedule allowed her too. Now, that drive is a little too long for a pop in and a pop out so I may just have to go and visit her:)

As much as I wish she lived down the street so we could have super fun all the time. I'm excited for her new adventure. We absolutely treasure our four years in Cleveland, year in Colorado Springs and two years in Mountain Home.
I hope they enjoy their time at school as much as we did.
It doesn't change the fact that I sure miss the girl.
1 comment:
It does just mean that you'll have to come visit me!!
I still don't feel too far away...
Miss you! Come over for lunch.
Post a Comment