Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yes, that is my newborn in an exersaucer! When did he get big enough to do that?  Time is cruising by.  We've been having too much fun this summer that I haven't taken the time to blog. I have some great things to blog about, like Gibson's preschool graduation BACK IN MAY! Hello, it's me, slacker!

As you can see in this picture. Creed is just the cutest, happiest little tike. He's loving the fact that he can sit upright in his exersaucer and after just two days figured out how to spin himself so he can take advantage of all the toys.  

 Just in case we get ourselves into a sticky situation, I've secured the help of two super heroes who are on call anytime I want them to be!  I found these Buzz Lightyear costumes at Costco and couldn't resist them.  Gibson and Easton are in utter love with them and they sport them several times a day. It's very cute to watch but I have a feeling that they won't be in good condition come Halloween.

Seeing their faces and hearing their imaginations at work I must say they were worth every penny!

Our summer has been great. It's gone far to quickly but we're going to enjoy the final few weeks before preschool begins and maybe, just maybe I'll blog about it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was going to tell you on the phone yesterday that I missed you blogging...

Those costumes have to be the cutest things ever.

Sarah said...

oh such great costumes. i think at least 3 times a day my kids are in some character form other than themselves- gotta love it.

and these babies-- STOP GROWING!!

and, am I going to see you in Nov? I am NOT coming to utah this summer. My mom is flying Jacob back to me- bummer.

Aly G said...

I am lovin the costumes! What dolls! Did you just recently get those at Costco? What a find!