Sunday, January 18, 2009

Walking with DINOSAURS

Thanks to my sister Chana, we scored some awesome seats at Walking with Dinosaurs this week. Gibson and I headed up {along with Aunt Emilee and Cousin Tyler who also happened to be going the same night}

We were on the 16th row and really felt the roar of the dinosaurs as they moved along the floor.



Gibson picked a $3.50 box of Sour Patch Kids for his snack and quickly ate them/spilled them during the first 15 minutes of the show. The remainder of the show was spent with him having a sugar high and talking VERY loud and getting VERY excited as each dinosaur appeared.

It was really fun to spend some one on one time with Gibson. I'm not sure if he enjoyed watching Spiderman in Aunt Emilee's car or the dinosaur show more but having a few hours of just us, was perfect!

Thanks Aunt Chana for the awesome tickets! It was a special treat to be able to share them with my little man.

4 comments:

The Kirby's said...

Looks like fun Syd. We miss you guys. Good to know you let Gibson wear his favorite clothes for two days in a row also. Does he sleep in them too?

Eric and Heather said...

I found your blog on Kristine's so thought I would take a look. Cute! Can't believe how big your boys are getting! And another one on the way...Congrats!!! Sounds like you had fun at the dinosaur event. Kids and sugar...great combo!! Feel free to check out our blog ericandheathersblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm so happy it was good! I'm glad you took pictures!

You're welcome!

Cassie said...

Looks like a kid in Heaven. Katie is already having Gibson withdrawl from the weekend.