Your smile is so beautiful. I want braces again. Everytime Lexi goes to the ortho it makes me want to have perfect teeth. You really look great. Your belly does too.
Congratulations! We are looking at braces in our family now too. Makay and Quinn are ready for a set. Do you know where I can buy a money tree?? ha ha!
11 comments:
NO braces!!!!! I'm so jealous...I'm regretting my decision and it's only day 2. Love this photo.
What a nice smile you have Syd...who's your dentist?? :)
I have one more year to go...and am already counting down the days..
No Braces!! I want some believe it or not!
Your teeth look beautiful! Congratulations!!
You got your braces off. You have a beautiful smile.
You're one hot mama!
Your smile is so beautiful. I want braces again. Everytime Lexi goes to the ortho it makes me want to have perfect teeth. You really look great. Your belly does too.
Congratulations! We are looking at braces in our family now too. Makay and Quinn are ready for a set. Do you know where I can buy a money tree?? ha ha!
Syd you look beautiful. Love the new SMILE.
Wow! Look at that million dollar smile! Yae! Do your teeth feel slimy? You looked good with them too though. =)
Post a Comment