Friday, January 23, 2009

GUILT

Why is it that I have guilt for not taking any pictures of my pregnant self??

The guilt got the best of me so I asked my 4 year old to snap a picture of my 30 week belly. {hence the crooked shot}

30 weeks down, 10 more to go......

I feel those little "grow a pet" things that you put into water and each day it grows and grows until it's 100x it's original size!  Every time I walk past a mirror I've grown. Literally.

I'm sure it's not the cookies, cakes and ice cream that have become part of my daily diet. It's all baby, yep, it's ALL baby:)

11 comments:

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

You are adorable pregnant. You embrace your cute belly and enjoy those goodies. This is a great time to indulge and have an excuse. Good luck!

The Barton Family said...

Honestly- you look great! I have been feeling the same guilt as you- no pictures yet, maybe now I will be brave like you. I hit 30 weeks too. It still feels like a long time to me and I never even make it full term!! You have a better attitude than me!

tiffy girl said...

Cute belly Syd! You look fabulous!

Jessica said...

You look way too cute to be 30 weeks already!!

Zipporah said...

Very cute pregnant! I'm glad that you have a picture since I can't be there to see your cute pregnant self. -And congrats on getting those braces off. You look great!

katie said...

You look awesome-belly and teeth!!

Unknown said...

You look great at 30 weeks! But, I know what you mean about feeling like you are getting bigger EVERY day. Who wants to take ice cream out of their diet when they are pregnant? That's one thing I love about being pregnant-being able to eat whatever you want!

BTW your teeth look great!

Jami Steele Davis said...

You are so cute!! Only ten weeks left-you lucky lady!!!

wurstens5 said...

Good luck on the last weeks. Can't wait to see your baby.

gillian said...

Enjoy the treats! I know I still am because *technically* Hank isn't due til the 5th. See? It's easy!
Great picture, Gibson!

shannan maio said...

Okay 30 weeks, wow girl you look awesome. I would have guessed maybe a few months. You look great I hope you feel as well as you look.