Thursday, January 8, 2009

So Far Today....

I woke with 2 screaming children. One because he's sick with the croup, coughing, tired, hungry, wants to be held but doesn't want anyone to touch him and because his dad was gone.

The other because he was awoken out of a deep slumber by above screaming child. He wet the bed and because of that began his day tired and with the knowledge that he lost some privilages today {namely Buzz and Woody}

Laundry needs to be started {one load a day is my goal}
Garbage needs to be taken out....as in 10 minutes ago. I think we're the first street on the garbage route and we always forget.
Lightbulbs need to be changed {pet peeve of mine, I hate dimness}
Dishwasher needs to be started {forgot last night- no bowls for cereal, will be using gladware}
Laundry folded from yesterday's goal

Tired children still crying........

Bills to be paid
Stores to be traveled to {need a humidifier and possibly a Pepsi...}
Kids blogs to be written in {doing Project 365}
Treadmill to be walked on
Shower to follow
Compression Hose to be squeezed into {if possible by that time of day}
Diabetic test to be taken and blood drawn at Dr's office
exchange to be made for kids shoes

Tired children forced to have naps a must......

What to do, where to start.........better get moving, it's going to be a long day!

5 comments:

Mary Ellen and Kevin said...

And I only have one that doesn't move yet!! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with laundry that is still not done. Good thing Kevin wears a uniform everyday and PJ'a are mine, unless I have to leave the house. Mary Ellen

Sara said...

thank you for your comment on our blog, and especially for your prayers during this hard time. we have been amazed at the peace and love we've felt from strangers- so thank you again!
love, sara

Zipporah said...

You should see my house right now. I got on the computer to work on YW stuff, but I'm obviously still here instead of cleaning. I think that Pepsi and shower should be top on the list -those two do wonders for me. Save the lightbulbs for Jared, and really enjoy naptime. Life is a bit overwhelming but enjoy it and don't sweat the small stuff (easier said than done, I know). Love ya!

Laurie said...

Are you doing seperate blogs for the kids and project 365 for each of them? If so - kuddos to you...impressed. I need to do that.

Jessica said...

Start with the nap! The rest will look easier after that!