Sunday, January 11, 2009

His Favorite Color is Green


We had a $10 coupon at The Childrens Place and this sweatshirt was on sale for $9.99! Score!

Gibson jaw dropped and his eyes became very wide when I asked him if he'd like to get it. He proceeded to wear it for TWO days and paired it with his favorite green pants BOTH days.

He even asked me to take his picture while wearing it and when I told him to "smile" he told me, "mom, I gotta pose for the picture"

Pose? Yes, he sure did.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

SO CUTE! Maybe you guys should move to Payson for him. :) hehe

Aly G said...

That little green guy is Jared to a T! So cute that he loves it so much he wears it for two days! Sounds like a boy that lives at my house!

Zipporah said...

Such a cute pose and darling boy! I love Childrens Place and need to get there one of these days. I hope you're feeling well. : )