Preschool 2008
The first day of preschool couldn't come fast enough. Ever since his last day of preschool last spring he's been waiting for this day to arrive. I moved him to afternoon preschool since the kid rarely wakes up before 9 and it looks like it was a great choice for all of us!
While he was at school I decided I'd make him some back to school cupcakes. I had seen these in Family Fun magazine and mine look nothing like the magazines but I figured it was for a 3 year old, he really doesn't know. So I made him close his eyes and I presented him his back to school cupcake like it was fit for a king and his reply "I don't want yellow frosting, I wanted chocolate!"
Who could blame the kid, I wanted chocolate too! So I spent the next hour scrapping off yucky yellow frosting and adding some milk chocolate butter cream frosting and then, I had a happy preschooler!
4 comments:
What a handsome little preschooler. I don't blame him...I would want the chocolate butter cream frosting too. But, what a good mommy you are for making the decorative ones. Chalk it up to something you have done once, and never have to do again.
If you aren't the cutest mom ever. Cupcakes, love them.
I saw the same idea in my Family Fun (ie my other bible!) You just went a step further to actually make them! Good work!
Hey Syd it looks like Martha could use your photo in her next publication...way to go! If your kids don't eat them all, I'm sure I could find a good use for them!
Post a Comment