
I threw them into some frames so they'd be protected for the move but I plan on changing the frames up once we get settled! I love, love, love them and couldn't be happier with the way they turned out!!!!
Thank you AMANDA for living in the same small town as I do and for being such a superstar with the camera!
7 comments:
Those look great. Don't you love getting your pictures out and on the wall!
I don't think there could be a more awesome gift than those adorable pictures. What a treasure to have forever and you will always remember this years gift. Hope your move is painless and effortless and you get settled quickly. I'll be thinkin of ya.
I am so jealous!! Those are awesome pictures. You look great by the way. Good luck with the move.
They look FANTASTIC! I love them! We need to get family pictures done. It has been a few years!
Can't wait till you make the big move!
Oh gol...I posted all these comments on your blog and forgot to put in the little secret word and none of them stuck. Sorry, your moron friend is not the best at this. Anyway, these are beautiful pics Syd...see, being 30 and having 2 boys has not aged you one tiny bit. You look just as gorgeous as when we took our first pics together in the trees in Shaker Hts 7 years ago! I love you guys--it was so great to see you and...again, happy birthday! :)
Love the all!!!! What cute kiddos. HAPPY BIRTHDAY late too. I've been slow to comment on blogs since baby #3. Way to go on the marketing booth too! Good luck with the move!
I love your pictures! What a great gift. Good luck on your move! I wish we were done with the military thing!
Post a Comment