... make great memories...
So my jeans weren't THIS bad but yes, they are bad. I think I need to clean out my closests a little bit more often!
One of my all-time favorite SNL commercials. Thanks for the laugh!
LOVE IT!Have you seen William Sledd's critique of mom jeans? That kid is HILARIOUS!
I LOVE SNL commercials but have never seen that one - LOVE it!! And yes Syd - THROW those suckers out immediately!! ANYthing but mom jeans!!! :)
syd, I couldn't even imagine you have anything like that. . . you always dress so cute! Love the snl clip.
LOVE it! Syd you are way to cute to look bad in anything, you could wear mom jeans and still be adorable! Everytime I see "mom jeans" I think of that SNL commerical-cracks me up.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
One of my all-time favorite SNL commercials. Thanks for the laugh!
LOVE IT!
Have you seen William Sledd's critique of mom jeans? That kid is HILARIOUS!
I LOVE SNL commercials but have never seen that one - LOVE it!! And yes Syd - THROW those suckers out immediately!! ANYthing but mom jeans!!! :)
syd, I couldn't even imagine you have anything like that. . . you always dress so cute! Love the snl clip.
LOVE it! Syd you are way to cute to look bad in anything, you could wear mom jeans and still be adorable! Everytime I see "mom jeans" I think of that SNL commerical-cracks me up.
Post a Comment