Oh my adorable!!! Those are awesome costumes. Tell me you didn't make them. Did you hear we're going to San Antonio? Tell us all about Airforce politics so we can be prepared okay?
I have the cutest grandkids!!! Gibson is the best woody ever, I think Disney needs to see this one! Easton is the cutest cuddleiest lion! I had their picture on my phone & accidently erased ALL my photos!!
"We're not lion..." You are so punny! I love the photos. I guess I'm going to have to call and have you walk me through the whole collage thing. Photoshop is so totally beyond me!
We should have just put Gibson in his Woody costume for your family pictures... Then he would have smiled! Very cute pictures, I wish I could do the cute things you did on photo shop. I might need to hire you for my Christmas Card
21 comments:
SO cute!
Your kids are truly adorable. I love the photos, did you take them yourself? So cute! Happy Halloween.
So cute! Hope they have fun tonight. Good luck winning the dyson!
Cutest Woody and Lion that I've ever seen! Hope you have a fun Halloween.
How did you do that on your blog?? there are so many secrets that I don't know! btw those 2 are adorable
Oh my adorable!!! Those are awesome costumes. Tell me you didn't make them. Did you hear we're going to San Antonio? Tell us all about Airforce politics so we can be prepared okay?
Oh, soooo cute! Happy Halloween. I hope they get a good sugar high - just like they deserve!
So so so so so so cute! I love it! Love how you did the pictures like that! Must share!
Cute kiddos!
Sydney, they look so cute. I really love the storyboard of Gibson. Great job on these.
Cute Syd. Your boys look so cute. You can tell Gibson was eating the Woody thing up!
They are adorable. Your kids pose so well! Thanks for sharing.
These are so dang cute! When are you gonna teach me how to do that on my blog?
No, I did not make the costumes. They are from The Disney Store and Old Navy. I did take the pictures and put them in a collage using photoshop.
I have the cutest grandkids!!! Gibson is the best woody ever, I think Disney needs to see this one! Easton is the cutest cuddleiest lion! I had their picture on my phone & accidently erased ALL my photos!!
Isn't halloween so fun? Your boys are darling.
"We're not lion..." You are so punny!
I love the photos. I guess I'm going to have to call and have you walk me through the whole collage thing. Photoshop is so totally beyond me!
We should have just put Gibson in his Woody costume for your family pictures... Then he would have smiled! Very cute pictures, I wish I could do the cute things you did on photo shop. I might need to hire you for my Christmas Card
They look too cute! I LOVE the Woody costume! Brooks would love it too-he is a little addicted to Toy Story at the moment! I love your layouts too!
Way cute boys! By the way, Clinique is the way to go for skin care!
Ok, How do you know the Arizonia Goates??? My husband went to High School with Treasure. Did you meet in school? Small world
Your boys are so cute. I need some serious lessons from you on my photoshop skills.
Post a Comment